Patient Navigator - Sunshine Coast
The Patient Navigator is a new position on the Sunshine Coast Community to help you find your way around the health system more efficiently and more quickly.
Your Patient Navigator travels between GP offices, offering supports to you, such as:
• Helping you to follow primary care treatment plans, and psychosocial support;
• Coordinating the range of community and allied-health resources designed to benefit you;
• Assistance in stabilizing your condition so that your primary care physician can best support you;
• Intensive support for you in the activities of daily living;
• Help to strengthen the quality of connection (attachment) between you and your family doctor; and
• Working collaboratively through a shared care arrangement with local family physicians to help improve both
your and your doctors’ experience.
Address / Contact Info
Forms and Resources
This program was last updated on 25 Apr 2016.